All the individuals and companies who want professional, high and low-frequency fields, lay lines, and radioactive measurement of their home or office can apply for our Fly us in option. What does fly us in options means? It means that we can travel all over the world and measure your home or office if you order our services.
Services that we offer are described here
The total cost of our services are:
airplane ticket, (booked in advance)
a place to stay, (booked in advance)
our consultation fee
any additional costs
and home/office inspection measurement.
Usually, companies and individuals opt-in for this program to find out if the EMF, ley lines are responsible for ill health, decreased productivity. Some are also sharing the costs with friends who also want the inspection of low and high-frequency fields in their homes. In that case, we can inspect 2 or 3 houses/offices in your area and you can all share the costs. We can also lower our inspection fee of your home/office if there is more than one customer who wants their home/office inspected.
All you have to do is contact us. We can have a Skype call a few days prior to the inspection/measurement of your home or office. Then you book us an airplane ticket and hotel for two or three days and we will come to your country and do professional high and low-frequency fields, ley lines, and radiation inspection.
Why would you want to choose us?
- We have been measuring EMF radiation for more than 20 years, before the internet, wifi, Bluetooth was available.
- We are the official representative of German Yshield EMF company, that sells the best EMF shielding in the world – we offer the same pricing, check our shop
- We can quickly distribute products from Germany directly to you and at the same time consult and monitor that all shielding is properly placed
- we speak fluently English
- We have consulted several companies in the world, located for example in Vienna, Tokyo, Bangkok, Munchen
- We live in Thailand a few months per year so you can arrange a meetup there
- We use the best measuring equipment for EMF from German company Gigahertz